Cute Shoes

Last week I was at a real estate tech conference and I saw an adorable pair of shoes walk by. Never being shy, I ran over and inquired. They were Avarca sandals from Spain. The wearer told me about the website, so I immediately whipped out the trusty iPad and ordered a pair.

I got these. Aren't they cute?

Avarras USA

Avarras USA


Here is the other style and I am seriously contemplating.

Avarras USA

















And they come in all these luscious colors. As well as tan, brown, beige, white and black.

Avarras USA

There is an interesting story about these shoes, but I will let you read it yourself on the their website.http://www.avarcasusa.com/bin/ourstory.php


Pat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seaside Hotel or Badehotellet

1848 House...Haunted?

Victorian Fashion Photos