Enchanted Home - Eye Candy Galore

Today I stumbled upon this beautiful website/shop. It is called the Enchanted Home. 











Actually I found it through reading this blog:  Belclaire House. Jennifer could not have written  better post about the goodies found at the Enchanted Home.

I love her opening statement, "Forgive me Father for I have sinned.  No, I'm not talking about the overindulgence in bubbly that may or may not have happened at the wedding the other night, and if it did it has nothing to do with the awesome dance routine my friends and I have perfected to Proud Mary (that's not even a sin yo).  No, Father, it's that I coveteth.  I coveteth hard."

She couldn't have said it any better.  This online store is full of delightful goodies for the traditional home that is sure to please anyone.

A few of my favorites. (All images from the website.)












Check it out. Lovely!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seaside Hotel or Badehotellet

1848 House...Haunted?

Victorian Fashion Photos