Christmas Beach Style

What did we do before the Internet and Pinterest? Both are full of fun and lovely Christmas ideas. I just thought that today, I would share some beach-themed eye catchers with you.



The picture above and those below are from Beachcomer. She has a wonderful, refreshing Facebook page as well as a great Etsy Shop. I love her sense of style and simplicity.




Here are some other pretties from other beach decorators.

Found on sandandsisal.com
I just love love love this extrodinary tree made with oyster shells. It is so Apalachicola, don't you think? From Carla Aston Designs.

Carla Aston Designs

Carla Aston Designs

A fun sign from Meet Me Bye by the Sea.

MeetMeByeTheSea
http://thecharmofhome.blogspot.com/
http://missmustardseed.com/
MissHoneyPickles
I particularly like this wreath.

MeetMeByeTheSea

And I end with my own perfect tree made by my creative Sis in law. It has become a favorite.




Pat





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seaside Hotel or Badehotellet

1848 House...Haunted?

Victorian Fashion Photos