Life Outside Atlanta?

If you live in the Atlanta area, you know there are two type of people -- the ITPs and OTPs. 

Translation: Inside the Perimeter and Outside the Perimeter

And basically neither the twain shall meet.
Or at least without geographical prejudice. But that is another story...

But today I wanted to share something I have discovered OTP -- in fact wayyyyy  OTP.

A Lavendar Farm in Georgia

theherbgardener.blogspot.com

Yes, out in Eatonton.....Eatonton? Well, that is SE of Atlanta in Putnan County.

The farm’s name is Ooh La La Lavender Farm. I haven't been but I have read about them on several blogs. 

There is a Lavender Festival that they have in June. I am going in to check it out next year. A blogger, Confessionsofaplateaddict.blogspot.com, posted these beautiful pictures on her blog:




I just love the smell of Lavender. I will definitely be stocking up on these:



A few pictures from their FB page: 






I can't wait until next year. I will be there. 
Y'all consider visiting as well to help promote this Georgia -grown small business.

Pat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seaside Hotel or Badehotellet

1848 House...Haunted?

Victorian Fashion Photos