Quilts

Quilts. 
Lately I have become obsessed with quilting and the thought of quilting. 
So in typical Pat fashion -- I google quilts. 
Pinterest is a wonderful thing.
Look at these beauties.




Beautiful, beautiful work. 
Really pieces of art.

I also like the type of quilt called "Civil War Quilts."
They are very old fashioned and more subdued in colors.





And then there are the more traditional quilts -- today called "vintage." 
These are the quilts I  remember. Made from scratch with the quilting done by hand.




I want to start a simple quilt project but there are so many choices. I am really having a hard time deciding which pattern to pick and what colors to use. 

Have any of you made a quilt? 
Suggestions and thoughts are appreciated.


Pat


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seaside Hotel or Badehotellet

1848 House...Haunted?

Victorian Fashion Photos