Things I Learned During Quarantine

I’ve been in a weird place for the last month or so. Maybe weird isn’t the right word — but with all this social distancing, working from home, wearing a mask while out buying groceries, numbers of sick & dead in the USA growing daily – I find things a bit disconcerting or even eerie. Don’t you?
So what have I done?

Well, I have done some introspection.

https://constructorus.ru/psixologiya/samoanaliz-ili-pomoshh-psixologa.html.

Here is what I came up with - the good, the bad, the ugly:

  • I don't need clothes/shopping  A good outcome of all this stay at home situation, is that I haven’t bought any new clothes – only makeup, because I pitched all my other makeup that was made in China. You can read about that in my previous post.
  • I am more creative than I think  Why is this a good outcome? Well, for one, my closet is so full, I am rediscovering clothes from way back in the depths and being creative to put together new outfits. Also, doing different items from around the house to freshen up rooms for the season.
  • I am a dang good cook  I have always been a good cook. I am refining my skills by cooking from what I have and making things go further so I can reduce the time I am in the grocery store.
  • I am not really minding the Stay at Home order I have not felt the angst and restlessness others seem to experience while staying at home. I am loving it. as someone who has worked outside the home her whole adult life, I am actually feeling good about being in my own space.
  • I am more of an isolationist than before  I am beginning to winder if all this globalization is worth it. Not only are substandard items sent to this country but now various creatures have invaded -- the killer hornet and the Tegas lizards have arrived -- not to mention the previous killer bees. How are they getting in? thorough large shipping containers. And as always, people go to other countries and bring back all sorts of germs.  I know this is an unpopular and ugly opinion but there it is.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seaside Hotel or Badehotellet

1848 House...Haunted?

Victorian Fashion Photos