31 Bits

Every now and then I run across a website that touches me. I found this to be true with 31 Bits

31 Bits began after a girl, Kallie Doval, had a dream about changing the world. Specifically, by bringing joy and liberation to women living on the other side of the world. From the website:

"31 Bits Designs is a socially minded business designed to give internally displaced women in Northern Uganda an opportunity to counter poverty. By giving our beneficiaries access to the international market, they are able to earn an instant income, providing homes, food, and education for their families. Our program equips women by providing literacy education, financial and vocational training, holistic care, and strong support systems, empowering individuals to further their careers and attain social equity."


31 Bits is not only changing lives but is delivering a beautiful product that I, and I bet you, will love.
Scroll to botton to view the video.






The whole collection is available online. I have so on my want list. To support 31 Bits you can make a purchase, share the site, host a trunk show, or volunteer as an intern!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seaside Hotel or Badehotellet

1848 House...Haunted?

Victorian Fashion Photos