Mouse in the House

How can something this cute be so hard to kill?



I wanted to make muffins and when I pulled the muffin pan out of the drawer under the stove, this is what I found.



Mouse evidence!!



While contemplating the impending doom of the mouse in my house, all I could think about was all of the mice that I loved as a child. 

Mickey Mouse



Mighty Mouse



Tom and Jerry



And my all time favorites, Pixie and Dixie. (Aren't they cute?)



Not to mention one of my favorite childhood books.



Nevertheless, a trip to Lowe's was made and I procured these death devices.



I don't like the idea that I have to get rid of him, I don't like it at all.

But he must go and this guy is absolutely no help.


Now, do I have the nerve to put out the traps? Nope, this is a job for the husband person. I think I will go watch Downton Abbey reruns.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seaside Hotel or Badehotellet

1848 House...Haunted?

Victorian Fashion Photos