Timeless Toile


I absolutely love toile. If I had my way there would be toile in every room of my house. However, hubby isn’t a big fan, so it is limited to a small upstairs bathroom.



Toile fabric comes in so many luscious colors and interesting patterns.






While most of think abut toile to give a French Country look, it can be used in any room, any decorating style. 

Houzz.com

Pinterest


Pinterest

Pinterest

Pinterest

Pinterest

Houzz.Com

Houzz.Com

Pinterest




Toile is a classic and we have all seen it on fabrics. Doing a little web searching I uncovered some interesting uses of the toile pattern.


http://www.wellies.com.au/toile-hunter-boots.html

Pinterest

Etsy.com

CoutureAllure.com


I think I need some of the items above. No, correct that, I need all of them.

Do you like toile? Comment below by clicking the pencil icon.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Seaside Hotel or Badehotellet

1848 House...Haunted?

Victorian Fashion Photos